You can use the information from the catalogs to construct your Before Mobility Learning Agreement, however please consider that some classes might have additional admissions and you might not get accepted for the course!
Here are 4 easy steps you have to take:
- Create an account at learning-agreement.eu
- Construct your LA. Put in one subject per one line.
- Put your departmental coordinator as Responsible person. They will be signing all the documents regarding your education here.
Graphic Arts Mateusz Dąbrowski firstname.lastname@example.org Painting Matylda Tracewska email@example.com Sculpture Agnieszka Wach firstname.lastname@example.org Design (including Fashion) Michał Stefanowski email@example.com Interior Design Zuzanna Sadowa firstname.lastname@example.org Stage Design Jędrzej Skajster email@example.com Conservation Tytus Sawicki firstname.lastname@example.org Media Art Magdalena Janus email@example.com
- If everything is correct, we will sign it.
Please, read all information thoroughly and stick to the guidelines specific for the Faculty you will be studying at. For sure, Learning Agreements should be complete, ranging from 20 ECTS to 30 ECTS (you can slightly exceed the number). It is important that you do it before arrival in accordance with your university standards and curriculum because it’s your university that is responsible for the Recognition of Outcomes and pays the Financial Support. If there is a deadline you have to keep, please state it in the message, so we can adjust to the circumstances. Later on, after you arrive, you’ll meet with the departmental coordinator and you’ll readjust the courses according to your needs.
- LA Before and During (Print version)
CHANGES (Print version)
How to use the Learning Agreement
- Request for a Course outside of Faculty
- Request for Switching Faculties
- Request for Extension of ERASMUS
- Confirmation of Attendance (Grades)
- Confirmation of Stay
Conservation_Books | Conservation_Painting | Conservation_Stone | Conservation_Textiles | Design | Fashion | Graphic | Interior Design | Media Art | Painting | Sculpture | Stage Design | Stage Design (Updated but without ECTS points)