The University of Hildesheim organises every two years an International Week for partners and other interested universities worldwide.
The International Week 2020 "Intercultural Communication in Practice" will take place 26-30 April 2020.
It is designed for representatives (staff in administration and lecturers) of universities worldwide (especially our partner universities
Together we would like to discuss topics around intercultural communication such as
- Intercultural differences in communication style
- Intercultural Matters in the Classroom
- How to handle mental health problems of international students – good practice
- And others (be curious! 😉
The working language will be English.
>>> NEW! Preliminary Program <<<
Please note: To cover organisational costs, participants pay a fee:
- 30 € for partner universities
- 60 € for other universities
>>> Apply here <<<
Deadline for applications is 1 March 2020. Applications from Partner Universities have priority.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions.